The Lone Wolf

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Nothing Compares To You

So what do I do? Do I still wait, or do I send him a text and ask him what's going on? Actually, scrap that. As far as I can see, there's no point in texting him any more. If it guaranteed a response, good or, or even bad, then yes, but it's 50/50, or maybe 1/100, or whatever. On the one hand, I'm getting over him, but on the other, I'm deeply hurt, and shocked that it's turned out like this, and I crave to know why.
Went to town earlier in the afternoon on the spur of the moment, mainly to buy the Sims 2: Nightlife expansion pack. I kept thinking, "fuck it, I don't care any more!" and feeling like I was blazing with inner strength and defiance etc. Bastards. Was Instant Messaging S.M. again this morning. I swear he's under the impression I'm his new-found girlfriend. Even though he lives in India, he keeps alluding to his 'girlfriend in England', i.e. me, but there's no way I'd ever get with him: a) Even though he was denying it, I know he has, or had, a girlfriend in India - at least he has told me quite recently ( a few months ago) that he was with someone, b) I'm not the type of person who can flit from one relationship to the next when things don't work out; I need time to reflect and move on, c) If he was actually deadly serious about coming over to England, and tried to get with me, he might only want a Visa. This is only my hypothesis; I don't believe he would ever be serious about coming over here at all.

Worries:

Size of next mobile phone bill
State of my whole life - there has to be more to it than this...
Have just wasted money on music download site can't actually download any music from
Finding someone decent in sea of seemingly-perfect-but-actually-male-f***wit-population
Work, the lonely weekend, knowing someone was meant to be with me at the Halloween exhibition but won't be coming now
Getting work finished in time for Halloween exhibition, including finishing touches to costume

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home