The Lone Wolf

Monday, October 17, 2005

Male ****wit Population


To hell with men, for they are EVIL! I can't get my head round why men just lose interest at the drop of a hat, and don't have the guts/decency to actually tell you they don't want to go out with you any more. Yes, it's an easy way out, but have some consideration, please! That way, we could at least start getting on with our lives a lot sooner than just keep anxiously wondering what's going on, hoping in vain that our gut instincts are wrong. If I never go out with another man, it will be too bloody soon. What is it that men find so damn unattractive about me? Do I have bad B.O. that everyone except me can smell? Do people find me hideously ugly? I wish someone would enlighten me.
Didn't have a bad shift at work, but just didn't really want to be there. Still not a peep from S. *******! (my asterisks). What does it take to make someone stick around for more than five bloody minutes??! Answers on a postcard, please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home