The Lone Wolf

Friday, October 21, 2005

Baby Goodbye

I ache all over from riding the other night - still. It made the nightshift last night even harder than normal as I was so stiff I couldn't climb the stairs very fast. Even though I didn't seem to be working very fast, I still got done early by my standards (around 8.30am). But I was incensed when I went out to the car and found some bastard had wrenched my left wing mirror off it during the night. The glass mirror part was lying smashed underneath the car, while the plastic wing mirror was twisted round and sticking in the air. I couldn't get it back to the right position, so had to leave it. I texted mum and told her what had happened, and David (my brother) is going to get it sorted out. Sometimes I wish I could have the power to smite people with lightning bolts... Went to Tesco on the way home, and got Horse and Hound magazine and a paper. Went on the computer for a little while when I finally got in, but was insanely tired after just a few minutes, so went to bed. Didn't really sleep that well, given my current state of mind. Woke up again just before mum took the dog out, and have been awake since, feeling at a loose end. I can't believe it's been a whole week today that I last saw Him. It doesn't seem possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home