The Lone Wolf

Friday, November 25, 2005

Shining Happy People

Had a very good day today, not that I've done much. Very nearly finished my pastel and pencil painting of Michelle's cat at art group this morning. Everyone liked it, and I think it's OK but it's not as good as I'd like it to be. I want to be a lot better than I am, but, at least until Kate gets back from the Isle of Wight, I've got nobody to give me guidance on improving my technique.
Was a little magical with the snow today, but very, very cold. I didn't know it had snowed until I walked out of the door this morning and saw it on next door's lawn. Had to get petrol on my way to art, and just walking from my car after I'd filled the tank up, into the shop, my fingers were frozen.
Had another night where I couldn't really sleep. Not sure why I'm having so much trouble dropping off at the moment. Maybe it's because my room is so cold. I had trouble getting up this morning because I felt sleepy, and just lay there in bed until nearly 9.00am, then got up and washed my hair, dried it and got my stuff ready, then went.
Went to Asda on the way home. Had to fight through the snow and biting wind to get in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home